Hanover Communications International
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 13 FTE (14)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 10
Meetings with European Commission: 3
Lobbying costs over the years:
Hanover Communications International
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Hanover Communications is an independent public affairs and corporate communications consultancy with special policy expertise in healthcare, financial services, trade, technology and energy, climate change and sustainability. With a client base from across Europe and beyond, Hanover uses an outcomes-focussed, flexible project management approach to help its clients achieve their business objectives through optimal integrated communication solutions. To that end, Hanover provides tailored, integrated services across the spectrum of public affairs, corporate communications and media relations for businesses, trade associations, NGOs and public sector organisations.
- Digital Single Market Strategy - Portability - Copyright reform - Cable and Satellite Directive - Audiovisual Media Service Directive - Telecoms review - Wholesale roaming - Platform initiative - Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive - E-privacy - Circular Economy Package - REACH review - Better regulation and REFIT initiatives - Energy Union - Energy Labelling Regulation - Energy Efficiency Directive - Energy Performance of Buildings Directive - Renewable Energy Directive and Bioenergy Sustainability - Ecodesign Directive - Green Public Procurement - EU Strategy for Heating and Cooling - EU Health Strategy - Garment Flagship Initiative - Trade and investment agreements - Product Safety and Market Surveillance Package - Union Customs Code - TDI Reform - Market Access Partnership - GSP/GSP+ - Trade Policy Strategy - Capital Market Union - Bank Structural Reform - MIFID II Delegated Act - Automatic exchange or information between tax authorities - Implementation of the OECD BEPS Agreement
Square de Meeus, 35
Tel: 32 25882601
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association (EPACA)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
European Branded Clothing Alliance
Metal Packaging Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
European Compost Network
Hepatitis B&C Public Policy Association
European Balloon and Party Council
Energy Transitions Commission
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Tamro Eesti OÜ
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
European Precious Metals Federation
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Our public affairs services performed include monitoring, policy analysis, events management, advocacy campaign design and implementation, media relations, and coalition building and cover a broad range of EU initiatives and issues in healthcare, environmental, energy, trade, digital, financial services, and food policy.
Meetings with European Commission3 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 25 Oct 2018 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - e-privacy regulation (DG Digital Single Market)
- 25 Apr 2018 - Thibaut KLEINER - MFF + FP9 (DG Digital Economy)
- 09 Apr 2015 - Hilde Hardeman - Better Regulation (DG Jobs & Growth)