Hanover Communications International
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,500,000€ - 1,749,999€
Lobbyists declared: 23.75 FTE (24)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 6
Lobbying costs over the years:
Hanover Communications International
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Hanover Communications is an independent public affairs and corporate communications consultancy with special policy expertise in healthcare, financial services, trade, technology, agrifood, chemicals, energy, climate change and sustainability. With a client base from across Europe and beyond, Hanover uses an outcomes-focused, flexible project management approach to help its clients achieve their business objectives through optimal integrated communication solutions. To that end, Hanover provides tailored, integrated services across the spectrum of public affairs, corporate communications and media relations for businesses, trade associations, NGOs and public sector organisations.
- REACH REFIT - Non-toxic environment - Interface OSH-REACH - Plant Protection Products REFIT - Nanomaterials - EU HSE policy - Circular economy - Waste Management - Packaging - Food contact materials - General Food Law - Food additive regulation - Nutrition and Health - Common Agricultural Policy - Textiles strategy - Non-toxic environment - CO2 standards for Heavy-Duty Vehicles - Sustainable Batteries - Sustainable Finance Taxonomy - Digital Services Act (DSA) - Digital Markets Act (DMA) - IoT sector inquiry - Copyright and IPRs - Cable and Satellite Directive - Audiovisual Media Service Directive - Telecoms review - Wholesale roaming - Platform regulation - E-privacy - Cybersecurity - Contracts law and New Consumers Deal - AI - Competition - Taxation - Geo-blocking - Recovery Plan - 5G - Horizon - Accessibility - Education & Digital skills - Diversity & Inclusion - Internet safety - Suppliers responsibility - Access to data and data regulation - Blockchain - NetNeutrality - Payments regulation - FinTech - Digital health/ E-Health - Research & Innovation - EU Health Policy - EU IP/ Incentives review - Genome editing - European standards committee - EU Clinical trials regulation - HTA - Advanced therapy medicinal products - Personalised medicine - Access to medicines - Pricing and reimbursement - Data management - Heath records/ Electronic health records - Borderline products - Medical Devices Regulation
Square de Meeus, 35
Tel: 32 25882601
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association (EPACA)
- Public Affairs Council (PAC)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 400000-499999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
European Branded Clothing Alliance
Metal Packaging Europe
Endeavor (formerly WME/IMG)
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Hepatitis B&C Public Policy Association
Suntory Beverage and Food Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Heinrich Bauer Verlag KG
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
NOVARTIS PA for non PA
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Our public affairs services performed include monitoring, policy analysis, events management, advocacy campaign design and implementation, media relations, and coalition building and cover a broad range of EU initiatives and issues in healthcare, environmental, energy, transport, international trade, digital, financial services, chemicals, food and competition policy.
Meetings with European Commission6 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 17 Jun 2021 - Deirdre O’Hea - speaking event on Brexit, financial services, digital and green finance (DG Financial services, financial stability and Capital Markets Union)
- 17 Jun 2021 - Commissioner Mairead McGuinness - speaking event on Brexit, financial services, digital and green finance (DG Financial services, financial stability and Capital Markets Union)
- 16 Apr 2020 - Diederik Samsom - Video conference on COVID-19 and Green Deal (DG European Green Deal)
- 25 Oct 2018 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - e-privacy regulation (DG Digital Single Market)
- 25 Apr 2018 - Thibaut Kleiner - MFF + FP9 (DG Digital Economy)
- 09 Apr 2015 - Hilde Hardeman - Better Regulation (DG Jobs & Growth)