Accenture PLC (ACN)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
600,000€ - 699,999€
Lobbyists declared: 0.25 FTE (1)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 16
Lobbying costs over the years:
Accenture PLC (ACN)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The main EU initiatives, policies and legislative files followed by Accenture within the fiscal year from September 2017 to 31 August 2018 were: Communication on Strengthening Europe's Cyber Resilience System and Fostering a Competitive and Innovative Cybersecurity Industry COM(2016) 410; Inception Impact Assessment (Ares(2017)3436811) Proposal for a Regulation revising ENISA Regulation (No 526/2013) and laying down a European ICT security certification and labelling framework; Proposal for a Regulation setting up a Union regime for the control of exports, transfer, brokering, technical assistance and transit of dual-use items (recast) COM(2016) 616 final; Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on a framework for the free flow of non-personal data in the European Union (COM(2017)495); Communication on a European Cloud Initiative-Building a competitive data and knowledge economy in Europe, (COM(2016) 178 final; Artificial Intelligence for Europe, COM(2018) 237 final; A Fintech Action Plan, COM(2018) 109/2; Commission Implementing Regulation on the further specification of the elements to be taken into account by digital service providers for managing the risks posed to the security of network and information systems and of the parameters for determining whether an incident has a substantial impact Ares(2017)446050; A New Skills Agenda for Europe - Working together to strengthen human capital, employability and competitiveness (COM/2016/0381 final); European Parliament resolution of 3 October 2018 on distributed ledger technologies and blockchains: building trust with disintermediation (2017/2772(RSP))
1 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Grand Canal Harbour
Dublin 2 ,
Tel: 353 16462000
Boulevard de Waterloo 16
Tel: 32 22267211
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
This figure has been calculated on the basis of all staff time (calculated pro rata temporis) devoted to activities falling under the scope of the register from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018 and expressed in number of persons per year.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
For the purposes of the register, Accenture is providing the list of associations, groups, networks and think-tanks of which it was a member in the fiscal year 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018, where a substantial or significant part of their activities are focused on influencing the policy formulation and decision making processes of the European Institutions:
- American Chamber of Commerce to the EU
- Ad Hoc Council
- Centre for Information Policy Leadership
- CEPS Task Force: “Towards a European Internet of Value? Leveraging blockchain to boost the EU Digital Single Market”
-CEPS Task Force: “Artificial Intelligence: Ethics, governance and policy challenges”
- European Centre for Government Transformation
- European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
- Information Technology Industry Council (ITIC)
- Society of European Affairs Professionals
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
- Reserve Member of the High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence - Member of the Cloud Service Provider Certification Stakeholder Group
Meetings with European Commission16 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 09 Feb 2018 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Energy transition (DG Climate & Energy)
- 30 Mar 2017 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - e-privacy review directive (DG Digital Single Market)
- 07 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Decarbonization of Transport electric-vehicules (DG Climate & Energy)
- 29 Jan 2016 - Nele Eichhorn Maria Asenius - Safe Harbour (DG Trade)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Business Europe CEO day (DG Research)
- 03 Dec 2015 - First Vice-President Frans Timmermans - Business Europe CEO day (DG Better Regulation)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Business Europe CEO day (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Secretary-General Alexander Italianer - Business Europe CEO day (DG Secretariat-General)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Business Europe CEO day (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Oct 2015 - Denzil Davidson - Financial Services Polichy (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 08 Jul 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Discuss book "Waste to wealth - creating the circular advantage" (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Tuure Taneli Lahti - Economic outlook of Europe. Growth potential through digitalisation. (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 11 Feb 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Investment plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 16 Jan 2015 - Commissioner Věra Jourová - Round Table on Gender Diversity (DG Justice)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )