Blic Oy (Blic)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 4 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 14
Lobbying costs over the years:
Blic Oy (Blic)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
We assist our clients in public affairs, policy advocacy and public relations.
Work done by the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of the EU on formulation and implementation of EU legislation, especially in the following sectors: Energy (e.g. Clean Energy Package), Agriculture (e.g. CAP), Climate (e.g. Green Deal), Culture (e.g. Creative Europe).
Korkeavuorenkatu 30 A
Tel: 358 505211564
Rond Point Schuman 6
Tel: 32 493999750
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Pohjolan Voima Oy
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Association of Automobile Industry in Finland
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission14 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Jun 2019 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - sustainable biofuels (DG Internal Market)
- 24 Jan 2019 - Marco Valletta - Finish meet producers (DG Health)
- 24 Jan 2019 - Risto Artjoki - Future of energy policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Jun 2018 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - finnish initiative of small passenger cars w speed limitors for young drivers (DG Internal Market)
- 03 May 2018 - Risto Artjoki - Transport policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 18 Jan 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Future of the EMU and defence (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 01 Dec 2017 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Political situation (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 30 Nov 2017 - Silvia Bartolini - Energy Performance of Building - Mobility Package (DG Climate & Energy)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Rolf Carsten Bermig Kaius Kristian Hedberg - EU energy policy (DG Internal Market)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Future of Europe energy policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 May 2017 - Marco Valletta - Good practices in pig farming/tail-docking (DG Health)
- 30 Sep 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Topical EU issues (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 05 May 2015 - Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič - Energy Union and industry (DG Energy Union)
- 05 May 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Work of the Commission and Investment plan (DG Jobs & Growth)