FTI Consulting Belgium
This representative is currently not registered.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
6,750,000€ - 6,999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 22.75 FTE (43)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 36
Meetings with European Commission: 43
Lobbying costs over the years:
FTI Consulting Belgium
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory group, whose activities focus on Corporate Finance, Forensic and Litigation, Economic Consulting, Strategic Communications, and Technology services.
The Brussels office of FTI Consulting is a leading public affairs and corporate communications consultancy. Begun as an independent, creative start-up 15 years ago under the name Blueprint Partners, it became part of FD International (www.fd.com) and FTI Consulting (www.fticonsulting.com) in March 2008.
We offer our clients both public affairs and strategic communications advice and implementation as well as a strong global platform and complementary financial and corporate communications services. Our team works across a wide range of sectors and cross sectoral issues. These include financial services, energy & environment, technology & telecommunications, competition, trade, health, agrochemicals, life sciences, consumer goods and cyber-security.
FTI Consulting's clients receive strategic advice and 'hands-on' implementation from a diverse group of experts. They are backed up by a strong multinational and multilingual team - this 'melting pot' of cultures and expertise is one of our strengths in finding solutions and generating ideas. FTI Consulting encourages staff to participate in activities outside core consultancy work, promoting interaction with the community and creative thinking. We believe that these activities have a positive and refreshing impact on our daily work.
The client base of FTI Consulting includes companies from the private and public sector, associations and not-for profit organisations. We advise a wide range of organisations from different sectors including financial services, energy & environment, health & life sciences, agro-chemicals, food & beverage; technology & telecommunications, competition, trade, consumer goods, and cyber security. In that capacity, we engage in a constructive manner with EU institutions on policies and legislative proposals, including: - Capital Markets Union (CMU) - Digital Single Market (DSM) - Mobility Package - Circular Economy - EU Investment Plan - Energy Union - Trade Agreements
1101 K Street NW Suite B100 Suite B100
Washington, DC 20005,
Tel: 1 202 312 9100
Avenue Marnix 23
Tel: 32 2890930
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Percentage of working time has been been allocated based on the Guidelines, as employees (partly) engaged in activities falling under the scope of the Transparency Register.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
AmCham EU, AmCham Belgium, British Chamber of Commerce, Spanish Chamber of Commerce, EPACA, SEAP, Friends of Europe, CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations), Institute of Directors, WFES (Women’s Forum for Economy and Society), Institute of Journalists, EU40
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission43 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Mar 2019 - Andrea Beltramello - Sustainable Finance, CMU (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 15 Mar 2019 - Andrea Beltramello - Insurance distribution directive (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 27 Feb 2019 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Circular Economy, waste minimization and product responsibility (DG Environment)
- 20 Feb 2019 - Jolana Mungengova Pedro VELASCO MARTINS - India - Trade barriers in financial sector (DG Trade)
- 20 Feb 2019 - Jan Ceyssens - Investment Firm Review (IFR), Brexit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 13 Feb 2019 - Jan Ceyssens - Investment Firm Review (IFR) (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 11 Feb 2019 - Kilian GROSS - Discussion current EU Policy (DG Digital Economy)
- 06 Feb 2019 - Andrea Beltramello - Capital Market Union - International Role of the Euro (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 04 Dec 2018 - Annika Nowak - Cannabis-derived products and medicines (DG Health)
- 15 Nov 2018 - David Boublil - Global tax initiatives, initiatives relating to third countries and CBCR (DG Economics & Tax)
- 09 Nov 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - Insurance Distribution Directive and Brexit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 07 Nov 2018 - Jan Ceyssens Massimo Suardi - European banking sector (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 25 Oct 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - PRIIPs review (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 19 Sep 2018 - Kyriacos Charalambous - Discussion on EU accession and business environment in Serbia (DG Neighbourhood)
- 19 Jun 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - Benchmarks (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 19 Apr 2018 - Nele Eichhorn - Trade in services and e-commerce (DG Trade)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Paula Duarte Gaspar - EU action to help reduce TB (DG Health)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - EU action to help reduce TB (DG Health)
- 24 Jan 2018 - Gints Freimanis - Trans Adriatic Pipeline project (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 01 Dec 2017 - Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis - Introductory remarks and roundtable with EU financial industry and AFISMA/European Chamber of Commerce on financial reforms and banking union (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 22 Nov 2017 - Ioana Diaconescu - CMU objectives (DG Economics & Tax)
- 21 Jun 2017 - Emma Udwin - Mtg with representatives from "Noble Energy" on Development of Gas resources in the eastern Mediterranean (DG Neighbourhood)
- 21 Jun 2017 - Elina Melngaile - Credit Rating Agencies in Europe (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 07 Jun 2017 - Joachim Balke - Gas Infrastructure (DG Climate & Energy)
- 24 Jan 2017 - Tatyana Panova - MiFID, EMIR, CCP Recovery and Resolution (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 12 Oct 2016 - Marco Valletta - Food waste (DG Health)
- 28 Sep 2016 - Joachim Balke - Gas Infrastructure (DG Climate & Energy)
- 09 Sep 2016 - Marlene MADSEN - CMU (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 29 Jul 2016 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Meeting on data protection (DG Digital Single Market)
- 27 Jul 2016 - Maria Elena Scoppio - The legislative obstacles to the investment in platinum in Europe in the context of the VAT regime review (DG Economics & Tax)
- 13 Jul 2016 - Gints Freimanis - Representatives of TAP, BP and SOCAR presented the state of play with Southern Gas Corridor route and administrative barriers they encounter. (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 29 Jun 2016 - Chantal Hughes - Overview of Financial Regulation (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 06 Jun 2016 - Bernd Biervert - Meeting with Noble Energy on LNG and Eastern Mediterrenean (DG Energy Union)
- 12 May 2016 - Chantal Hughes - General overview Financial Services Regulation (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 17 Feb 2016 - Maria Elena Scoppio Ioana Diaconescu - discussion on the economic outlook and the EU's regulatory agenda in relation to matters of taxation and financial services (DG Economics & Tax)
- 14 Jan 2016 - Bernardus Smulders - AECA Round-Table on “Dealing with Regulatory Burden (DG Better Regulation)
- 10 Dec 2015 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 13 Oct 2015 - Nele Eichhorn - Regulatory cooperation, mutual recognition and conformity assessment (DG Trade)
- 06 May 2015 - Marco Valletta - Priorities of Commissioner Andriukaitis (DG Health)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Dagmara Koska Bernd Biervert - East Med gas fields (DG Energy Union)
- 11 Feb 2015 - Emma Udwin - Discussion with representatives of Nobel Energy on gas fields in the Eastern Mediterranean (DG Neighbourhood)
- 16 Dec 2014 - Valérie Herzberg - Capital markets union (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Antoine Kasel - FTI snapshot: Towards a global corporate tax overhaul (DG Presidency)