WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
25,000€ - 49,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 11
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
FortyEight is a Brussels-based consultancy
specialised in advising companies operating in
regulated markets. Our areas of expertise cover
a broad range of policies, in particular energy,
environment and climate change.
- Electricity market Design - Renewable Energy - Energy Taxation - Digitalisation in the Energy Sector - Interconnection of energy networks (TEN-E) - Gas Market Framework - Climate Action - ETS - Circular Economy - Air Quality and Water Framework - Digital Single Market - Transport (low-emission mobility) - Competitiveness - Trade
15 rue d'Egmont
Tel: 32 25030546
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Plastic to Liquid
Tempus Energy ltd
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Polish Wind Energy Association (PWEA)
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
CEE Equity Partners
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission11 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 03 May 2019 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - digitalization in the interest of European consumers, clean energy transition (DG Energy)
- 20 Dec 2018 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - energy policy (DG Energy)
- 12 Jul 2018 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - energy policy (DG Energy)
- 30 Jan 2018 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy Policy (DG Energy)
- 16 May 2017 - Joachim Balke - Market Design (DG Climate & Energy)
- 02 May 2017 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Renewables (DG Climate & Energy)
- 02 May 2017 - Joachim Balke - Renewables (DG Climate & Energy)
- 05 Oct 2016 - Arianna Vannini - Energy Policy (DG External Action)
- 14 Jul 2016 - Arianna Vannini - Company presentation (DG External Action)
- 13 Apr 2016 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - energy policy (DG Energy)
- 13 Jul 2015 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy Union (DG Energy)