WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.25 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 10
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The aim of this association is to facilitate and encourage the industrial and commercial
activities of its members.
Its objectives are therefore to:
a - develop and promote the activities of its members
b- promote and uphold the interests of its members especially within the European Institutions
c - foster interchanges between the members so as to promote trade and the exchange of information and so as to encourage them to give one another mutual support in the course of their transactions or activities.
EU initiatives, policies and proposals of legislation in the energy sector on the following issues: Electricity Gas District Heating and Cooling Climate Energy Efficiency Transport Smart Grids Network Codes
Avenue Marnix 28
Tel: 0032 22044460
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
EEF - the European Energy Forum (http://www.europeanenergyforum.eu/members/associate-members)
ENTSO-E Network Code Implementation Working Groups:
-Stakeholder Committee Grid Connection
-Stakeholder Committee Markets
-Stakeholder Committee System Operation
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Smart Grids Task Force #E02892 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2892 #Member #C#EG3#EG1#Steering Committee#EG2
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
EC Electricity Regulatory Forum, Florence (http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/events/meeting-european-electricity-regulatory-forum-florence) EC Gas Regulatory Forum, Madrid (http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/events/madrid-forum) EC Citizens' Forum, London (http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/events/citizens-energy-forum-london)
Meetings with European Commission10 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Jun 2018 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero Joachim Balke - Clean energy package and role of DSOs (DG Climate & Energy)
- 17 Apr 2018 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Clean Energy Package and DSO (workshop organised by GEODE/ASEME) (DG Climate & Energy)
- 04 Apr 2017 - Joachim Balke - Market design (DG Climate & Energy)
- 04 Apr 2017 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - "Clean Energy for All Europeans” package (DG Climate & Energy)
- 26 Oct 2016 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Electricity Market Design (DG Climate & Energy)
- 17 Mar 2016 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Electricity Market Design (DG Climate & Energy)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 16 Mar 2015 - Juraj Nociar - Energy Union (DG Energy Union)
- 04 Feb 2015 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Priorities for this year on both ENERGY and CLIMAT ACTION (DG Climate & Energy)
- 11 Dec 2014 - Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero Joachim Balke - Introducing GEODE and future collaboration (DG Climate & Energy)