Warning! LobbyFacts is temporarily only showing data up to 19 September 2021. This is because from 20 September, the EU lobby register changed format and the register's secretariat is no longer providing complete and reliable daily data updates which LobbyFacts uses to keep up to date. This temporary problem has not affected LobbyFacts' archive facility, but for today's lobby data, please check the original EU lobby register. We hope the secretariat will remedy this soon, enabling us to launch a new improved and faster version of LobbyFacts.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
25,000€ - 49,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.75 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 7
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Le GEIE se propose, à travers un accès à un réseau de hautes personnalités nationales et européennes, de fournir à ses clients du conseil stratégique ainsi que des veilles actives ou passives dans tous les domaines européens. En s'appuyant sur un réseau international, il propose des actions ciblées de lobbying et de business development conjuguées à l'expertise dans l'intelligence économique.
Concurrence/marché intérieur/commerce international Numérique/ télécoms/ protection des données Sécurité/défense Energie/climat/environnement régulation financière/investissements/fonds européens Marchés publics/concessions/transports Santé/sport/média
Av. des Arts 6
Tel: 32 02 899 86 75
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Régie autonome des transports parisiens (RATP Groupe)
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission7 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 15 Jul 2021 - Director-General John Berrigan - Sustainable finance and CMU (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 20 Jan 2021 - Director-General John Berrigan - US sanctions (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 07 Dec 2020 - Director-General John Berrigan - Taxonomy and Solvency II (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 07 Mar 2018 - Eric Peters - Open Data (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 18 Dec 2017 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Green Finance (DG Environment)
- 26 Jan 2017 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Green Economy (DG Environment)
- 19 Jul 2016 - Agnieszka Drzewoska Tomasz Husak - Security policy (DG Internal Market)