Warning! As of 20 September 2021, the EU lobby register has changed format. Temporarily, the register is no longer providing daily data updates of all lobby data which means that the figures on LobbyFacts cannot currently be kept up-to-date. If, for example, you see a company, trade association, or lobby consultancy with "no figure available" for EU lobby costs, open the data card, and click the link to the EU lobby register where you will find the updated registration including EU lobby costs declaration. Regretably, under the lobby register format, NGOs and think tanks are no longer required to provide a figure for EU lobby costs. We will update LobbyFacts with the new data as soon as possible.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
No figure available
Lobbyists declared: 10.75 FTE (22)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 3
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
We want the EU Commission to #WithdrawTheCAP and make a better one following these guidelines:
1. The CAP must include a clear emission reduction target which is in line with the Paris agreement.
2. The EU must ambitiously increase protection of nature and soil in the CAP.
3. The CAP needs to ensure an equitable distribution of resources.
4. The EU must take real responsibility for its historic and ongoing role in creating the climate and ecological crisis.
5. The EU must ensure that their actions are transparent and open to accountability from the people.
6. The CAP needs to be in line with the Paris agreement, the European Green Deal, the Farm to Fork Strategy, the Biodiversity strategy and the Climate Law.
full demands: https://withdrawthecap.org/demands
We are targeting the The Common agriculture Policy We want the EU Commission to #WithdrawTheCAP in order to build a CAP that is in line with the Paris Agreement, Biodiversity and Farm2ForkStrategy.
Hasteder Heerstraße 344
Tel: 49 15731104315
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
As we have currently over 90 people working in the campaign itself, this is just an estimate of the people working on an exchange with European institutions. None of the activists are paid wich leads to the low costs concerning Activities relevant to the Transparency Register.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission3 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 08 Oct 2021 - Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevičius - To discuss the Fit for 55 package, Europe’s climate ambition and the recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report (DG Environment, Oceans and Fisheries)
- 29 Jan 2021 - Director-General Wolfgang Burtscher - Online discussion about the new CAP (DG Agriculture and Rural Development)
- 15 Dec 2020 - Maciej Golubiewski - Meeting of the #WithdrawTheCAP movement with Mr. Maciej Golubiewski (DG Agriculture)