FIPRA International Limited (FIPRA)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,500,000€ - 1,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 32.5 FTE (34)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 31
Meetings with European Commission: 24
Lobbying costs over the years:
FIPRA International Limited (FIPRA)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Founded in 2000, FIPRA International Ltd is a leading European and international public affairs consultancy advising clients on a range of government relations and regulatory policy issues. FIPRA International has relationships with a range of other consultancies across Europe and globally: the wider FIPRA network extends to over 50 countries both in Europe and internationally. FIPRA’s business focus is on the provision of advice and assistance in “public affairs” also termed “government relations”. We advise companies and non-corporate clients on how best to engage with government and public institutions on questions of policy, legislation and regulation that concern them. In Europe, much of our work is undertaken with the institutions of the European Union. FIPRA International is registered in the UK and has directly-owned representative offices in Belgium (Brussels) and in Ireland. Our entry on the Commission Register of interest representatives relates to our work undertaken on behalf of clients in connection with the EU institutions.
FIPRA’s business focus is on the provision of advice and assistance in “public affairs” also termed “government relations”. We advise companies and non-corporate clients on how best to engage with government and public institutions on questions of policy, legislation and regulation that concern them. In Europe, much of our work is undertaken with the institutions of the European Union. Our entry on the joint European Commission and European Parliament Register relates to our work undertaken on behalf of clients in connection with the EU institutions. Specific EU legislative proposals and/or policies being followed vary according to the interests of our clients, but for the period covered by our latest Register entry these have included: - EU policy on TEN-T and freight corridors; - EU chemicals legislation REACH, authorisation of substances; - EU competition policy on mergers, anti-trust and State Aid, including in relation to investment, energy and corporate taxation issues; - EU trade policy, in particular EU-US (TTIP) and EU-Japan trade agreements.
6 Hay's Lane
London SE1 2HB,
Tel: 44 2033001700
227 Rue De La Loi
Tel: 32 26132828
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Robert Madelin is a consultant to Fipra. He is married to Marie-Christine Jalabert who works at the DG ENER.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
BritCham - British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium
Centre for European Policy Studies
Competition Law Forum
European Policy Centre
Friends of Europe
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Oracle Belgium B.V.B.A
Royal Caribbean Cruises International
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Oerlikon Balzers Coating AG
Starbucks Coffee Company
World Travel & Tourism Council
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Amgen (Europe) GmbH
Henkel Belgium S.A.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.
MSD (Europe) Inc.
Dow Chemical Company
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Amazon Europe Core SARL
eBay EU Liaison Office B.V.B.A
NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
Universities Superannuation Scheme
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
AS Trasta Komercbanka
Belron International Limited
European Liver Patient Association
GSK Services Unlimited
Nuclear Risk Insurers
ViiV Healthcare UK Ltd
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission24 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 26 Oct 2017 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - The New Plastics Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Sep 2017 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg Rolf Carsten Bermig - EU industrial policy strategy (DG Internal Market)
- 05 Sep 2017 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - EU industrial policy and Circular Economy (DG Environment)
- 05 Sep 2017 - Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente Robert Schröder - future framework programme (DG Research)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 07 Feb 2017 - Maria Elena Scoppio - Impact of innovation on EU economic recovery (DG Economics & Tax)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Astrid LADEFOGED - Innovation and chemicals (DG Environment)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Pesticides; competition (DG Health)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Nathalie Chaze - Pesticides; competition (DG Health)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Commissioner Karmenu Vella - Innovation and chemicals (DG Environment)
- 04 Feb 2016 - Director-General Xavier Prats Monné - Preperation of the Conference 'Enhancing Value of the European Health Systems' (DG Health and Food Safety)
- 25 Jan 2016 - Andras Inotai - European Maritime Day (DG Environment)
- 15 Oct 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Taxation and investment (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Jul 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - DSM and Innovation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 09 Jul 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - DSM (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 04 Mar 2015 - Director-General Lowri Evans - Cruise Industry (DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries)
- 04 Mar 2015 - Director-General Joao Aguiar Machado - Cruise industry, regulatory environment (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 03 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Adam Goldstein CLIA (DG Transport)
- 12 Feb 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - Digital Single Market, Innovation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 22 Jan 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig Kaius Kristian Hedberg - Life sciences sector (DG Internal Market)
- 22 Jan 2015 - Michael Curtis - Situation in Libya and EU policy including sanctions (DG External Action)
- 13 Jan 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - MSS, DAG, Third Package review and Innovation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 12 Dec 2014 - Peter Van Kemseke - Energy Union (DG Energy Union)