KPMG EMA (KPMG EMA)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
800,000€ - 899,999€
Lobbyists declared: 6 FTE (7)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 14
Lobbying costs over the years:
KPMG EMA (KPMG EMA)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviours both professionally and personally.
Please refer to https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/about.html for more detailed information.
We follow key EU policy developments in main EU policy areas and participate in EU consultations which are public on the your EU your voice website http://ec.europa.eu/yourvoice/consultations/index_en.htm We will continue to engage in debate of areas such as the future role of audit, corporate reporting, tax and corporate governance. We also participate in the public procurement of the EU institutions.
c/o Prufag Wirtschaftsprufungs und Beratungs AG, 66 Berderstrasse Berderstrasse
Tel: 41 442493131
Rue du Trone 60
Tel: 32 027084024
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
The number provided above reflects the involvement of key coordinators. Additonal support within the KPMG network might be required as necessary.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
member of EPFSF - http://www.epfsf.org/membership/financial-industry-members
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
VAT Expert Group#E02813 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2813 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission14 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 15 May 2019 - Marco Valletta - The future CE, the EC prospects in the food & health field, as well as on issues concerning the health and food safety portfolios (DG Health)
- 17 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - migration (DG Digital Economy)
- 14 Dec 2016 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on EU tax policy (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 14 Dec 2016 - Maria Elena Scoppio - Indirect taxation agenda for next year (DG Economics & Tax)
- 07 Dec 2016 - Shane Sutherland - Professional Qualifications (DG Agriculture)
- 05 Jul 2016 - Director-General Alfred Matthias Ruete - Migration Policy (DG Home Affairs)
- 08 Jun 2016 - Sebastian Kuck - Audit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 10 May 2016 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Big data for EU institutions, Digital transformations in Public administrations – ISA2 (DG Informatics)
- 27 Jan 2016 - Sebastian Kuck - Application of transitional periods in the Audit Regulation, Cooperation between auditors and the ECB (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 29 Oct 2015 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - organised by KMPG Spain - Energy Union and Paris COP21 (DG Climate & Energy)
- 30 Jun 2015 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Digital Agenda (DG Digital Economy)
- 26 Jun 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Investment plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 19 Jan 2015 - Nathalie De Basaldua Lemarchand - Presentation of study on the impact of legislation (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 03 Dec 2014 - Sebastian Kuck - Audit Regulation (537/2014) (DG Euro & Financial Markets)