WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
3,750,000€ - 3,999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 18.75 FTE (25)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 20
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Bruegel is a European think tank working in the field of international economics. Established in 2005, Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal. It seeks to contribute to European and global economic policy-making through open, fact-based and policy-relevant research, analysis and debate. Bruegel's governance and funding model is unique. Its membership includes EU governments and leading international corporations as well as international institutions. Its day-to-day work is carried out at arm‘s length from members' interests.
European macro economics, Finance and financial regulation,Competition, innovation and sustainable growth. Please see our annual Research Programme on our website (http://bruegel.org/about/).
Rue de la Charité, 33
Tel: 32 22274210
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
European macro economics, Finance and financial regulation,Competition, innovation and sustainable growth. Please see our Research Programme on our website.
Meetings with European Commission20 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 15 Sep 2016 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Think Tank Engagement (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 08 Sep 2016 - Martin Selmayr Clara Martinez Alberola - State of the Union 2016 (DG Presidency)
- 06 Sep 2016 - Manuel Szapiro - Energy Union research Innovation and competitiveness (DG Energy Union)
- 18 Feb 2016 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Market design (DG Climate & Energy)
- 24 Nov 2015 - Director-General Olivier Guersent - Completing the Banking Union (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 20 Nov 2015 - Jan Ceyssens - Banking regulatory issues (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 19 Nov 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Workshop on the Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Nov 2015 - Matthew Baldwin - Financial Policy (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 28 Oct 2015 - Reinhard Felke - exchange of views on EMU (DG Economics & Tax)
- 07 Jul 2015 - Keith Sequeira - Collaborative innovation (DG Research)
- 17 Jun 2015 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Meeting with Senior Fellow (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 04 May 2015 - Commissioner Pierre Moscovici - Deepening EMU (DG Economics & Tax)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Valérie Herzberg - CMU (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 12 Mar 2015 - Christian Burgsmueller - TTIP (DG Trade)
- 12 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Cecilia Malmström - TTIP (DG Trade)
- 24 Feb 2015 - Matthew Baldwin - Financial Policy (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 10 Dec 2014 - Miguel Gil Tertre - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Dec 2014 - Miguel Gil Tertre - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Dec 2014 - Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union (DG Presidency)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Peter Van Kemseke - Energy Union (DG Energy Union)