WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.25 FTE (7)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 22
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The Atlantic Council promotes constructive leadership and engagement in international affairs based on the Atlantic Community's central role in meeting global challenges. The Council provides an essential forum for navigating the dramatic economic and political changes defining the twenty-first century by informing and galvanizing its uniquely influential network of global leaders. Through the papers we write, the ideas we generate, and the communities we build, the Council shapes policy choices and strategies to create a more secure and prosperous world.
The Atlantic Council conducts research and other activities related to a wide range of EU initiatives and policies. Currently, these include: energy union and energy security, common foreign and defense policy, Eurozone governance, financial services regulation, TTIP and other trade issues, digital marketplace, neighborhood policy, and European growth and economy.
1030 15th Street, NW 12th floor 12th floor
Washington DC 20005,
Tel: 1202 463-7226
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
The Atlantic Council belongs to the Atlantic Treaty Association, http://atahq.org/
no membership organizations
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission22 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 30 May 2017 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Eastern Neighbourhood (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)
- 21 Apr 2017 - Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis - international cooperation on financial regulation; the Dodd Frank Act; EU economic outlook; Basel III (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 21 Apr 2017 - Elina Melngaile - international cooperation on financial regulation; the Dodd Frank Act; EU economic outlook; Basel III (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 04 Apr 2017 - Linsey Mccallum - EU-US Relations (DG Competition)
- 04 Apr 2017 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy policy (DG Energy)
- 10 Mar 2017 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Digital Single Market, White Paper (DG Digital Single Market)
- 10 Mar 2017 - Juhan Lepassaar - Digital Single Market, White Paper (DG Digital Single Market)
- 13 Oct 2016 - Edward Bannerman - Wroclaw Forum (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 12 Oct 2016 - Michael Hager - DSM, cloud computing (DG Digital Economy)
- 31 May 2016 - Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis - Ukraine (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 31 May 2016 - Elina Melngaile - Ukraine (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 15 Apr 2016 - Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis - Speech "Europe's Staying Power" (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 15 Apr 2016 - Zaneta Vegnere Elina Melngaile - Speech "Europe's Staying Power" (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 04 Apr 2016 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Think Tank Outreach (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 19 Nov 2015 - Michael Hager - transatlantic digital issues (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Transatlantic economic relations (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 15 Sep 2015 - Simona Constantin Kevin O'Connell - Data protection and DSM (DG Justice)
- 15 Sep 2015 - Nele Eichhorn - transatlantic digital agenda (DG Trade)
- 15 Sep 2015 - Director-General Roberto Viola - DSM strategy (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 10 Jun 2015 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Meeting with the Director of Strategic Foresight at the Atlantic Council in Washington (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 09 Jun 2015 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Discussions on Neighbourhood and Enlargement policies (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Aura Salla - European Competitiveness (DG Jobs & Growth)