Polint Ltd (Polint)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 5 FTE (5)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 11
Lobbying costs over the years:
Polint Ltd (Polint)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Polint is a political and public affairs consultancy, based in Brussels, with offices in the United Kingdom.
Polint offers political and communications strategies, directed primarily at the European Institutions, and East Asia.
Polint’s political expertise and knowledge extend to the European Parliament and Commission, political institutions in East Asia, and the United Nations.
Focus is trade policy and trade relations, industrial and competition policy, digital, environmental issues.
Polint’s services include regulatory monitoring, policy analysis, strategic advice, event organization. The main EU policies and initiatives we have followed during the reporting period related to: EU trade policy: 1) EU-Thailand Relations 2) EU-Vietnam FTA 3) EU-China trade and political relations 4) EU-US trade relations 5)Brexit especially in relation to Gibraltar 6) trade-related aspects of the Green Deal Digital policy: 1) EU Data Strategy; 2) White Paper on AI; 3) Guidelines on 5G ; 4) Cybersecurity Act
Unit 20 Saddleworth Business Centre Huddersfield Road Huddersfield Road
Delph, Oldham OL3 5DF
Tel: 44 1594825713
205 Rue Belliard
Tel: 32 27423016
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Royal Thai Embassy - Mission of Thailand to the EU
Chinese Mission to the EU
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission11 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 29 Aug 2019 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Latest developments in Global Trade (DG Trade)
- 16 Jan 2019 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - State of free trade agreements with Japan, Vietnam and Singapour (DG Trade)
- 19 Mar 2018 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade agenda with Asian countries (DG Trade)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade relations with Asia (DG Trade)
- 04 Oct 2017 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Latest trade developments in Asia (DG Trade)
- 23 May 2017 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade relations in Asia (DG Trade)
- 16 Jun 2016 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade agenda in East Asia (DG Trade)
- 05 Apr 2016 - Acting Director-General Stephen Quest - Taxation questions (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 22 Sep 2015 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - future trade strategy (DG Trade)
- 23 Apr 2015 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Economic and polital developments in China and Asia (DG Trade)
- 18 Feb 2015 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade agenda (DG Trade)