Inline Policy Sprl
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3.5 FTE (7)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Inline Policy Sprl
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Inline Policy is the specialist public affairs agency for politics and regulation of the tech sector. We help innovative businesses navigate through regulation and influence the development of new policies and regulations.
Tourism Hospitality Travel Tech Mobility Collaborative Economy Online Platforms Digital Single Market Transport Energy Environment Clean Mobility Package Emerging Technology Data Protection Cybersecurity Copyright eCommerce Directive Competition
310 Vox Studios 1-45 Durham Street 1-45 Durham Street
London SE11 5JH
Tel: 44 02037355055
Inline Policy Avenue Marnix 13-17 Avenue Marnix 13-17
Tel: 32 02 669 4283
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Those involved are employed by Inline Policy Ltd or our wholly owned Belgian subsidiary Inline Policy SPRL or contracted to either entity
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 08 Dec 2016 - Manuel Nobre Goncalves - Introductory meeting (DG Research)
- 14 Jun 2016 - Nele Eichhorn - Digital single market (DG Trade)
- 06 Apr 2016 - Kilian Gross - short-termin rental industry (DG Digital Economy)
- 02 Mar 2016 - Kilian Gross - online platforms (DG Digital Economy)
- 09 Dec 2015 - Eric Mamer - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 07 Oct 2015 - Jasmin Battista - High growth sharing economy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 07 Oct 2015 - Nathalie De Basaldua Lemarchand - Introductory Meeting (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 07 Oct 2015 - Fabrice Comptour - Sharing economy (DG Internal Market)
- 14 Jul 2015 - Anna Herold - DSM (DG Digital Economy)