Navigant Netherlands B.V. (Navigant)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
600,000€ - 699,999€
Lobbyists declared: 6 FTE (22)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 8
Lobbying costs over the years:
Navigant Netherlands B.V. (Navigant)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
With over 600 consultants, Navigant’s global Energy practice is the largest energy and sustainability consulting team in the industry. We collaborate with utilities and energy companies, government and NGOs, large corporations, product manufacturers, and investors to help them thrive in a rapidly changing energy environment. Our clients include the world’s 50 largest electric, water, and gas utilities; the 20 largest independent power generators; and the 20 largest gas distribution and pipeline companies. Navigant’s seasoned professionals and highly skilled specialists form exceptional teams to help clients transform their businesses, manage complexity and accelerate operational performance, meet compliance requirements, and transform organizations and systems to address upcoming changes as the energy transition accelerates.
We help clients build, manage, and protect their future by:
• Building capabilities and innovative solutions that advance and transform their businesses (...)
Navigant works on projects set out by the European Commission in the fields of: Energy policy, Climate policy, Industry policy, Research & Innovation, Transport, and Development cooperation.
Stadsplateau 15 3521 AZ Utrecht 3521 AZ Utrecht
Utrecht 3503 RK
Tel: 31 306623300
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
These are solely persons working on projects by order of the European Commission.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 1000000- €
Clients generating a turnover of 400000-499999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission8 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 23 Jul 2020 - Aleksandra Tomczak - Hydrogen infrastructure (DG European Green Deal)
- 11 Jun 2020 - Aleksandra Tomczak Sarah Nelen - Role of hydrogen and biomethane in climate neutral energy sectors (DG European Green Deal)
- 29 Apr 2020 - Aleksandra Tomczak - Decarbonisation of the gas sector and opportunities for reuse of existing gas infrastructure in the context of transition towards carbon neutrality (DG European Green Deal)
- 03 Feb 2020 - Diederik Samsom - European Green Deal (DG European Green Deal)
- 05 Dec 2017 - Bernd Biervert - Presentation of study "Gas for Climate - a path to 2050" (DG Energy Union)
- 17 Oct 2017 - Joachim Balke - Gas Markets (DG Climate & Energy)
- 05 Oct 2017 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy policy developments (DG Energy)
- 03 Oct 2017 - Nils Behrndt - External Investment Plan (DG Development)