WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 6
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
McLarty Associates is a strategic international advisory firm specializing in global government relations and public policy efforts. We offer politico-economic insight, strategic advice and hands-on support to help realize value and manage risk in an increasingly uncertain and complex business environment. The distinctive backgrounds of our people, comprised of former senior government officials, ambassadors, trade negotiators, journalists and intelligence officers enables McLarty Associates to deliver tailor-made advisory services from people having experience in and understanding for the unique environment and challenges faced by decision makers.
Our European affairs team draws on the expertise of leading senior figures and public affairs practitioners from the United States and Europe, with knowledge and understanding of the policy issues and challenges that reach from Manchester to Madrid to Moscow.
The policy issues followed by McLarty Associates are the ones relevant to our clients, and may therefore change over time. They include agriculture, competition, consumer affairs, energy, financial regulation, IPR, life sciences, privacy, tech & innovation and trade.
900 Seventeenth Street NW Suite 800 Suite 800
Tel: 1 2024191420
McLarty Associates Rue de l'Aurore 4 Rue de l'Aurore 4
Tel: 32 28800997
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Two colleagues spent around half of their time working on EU related matters, while two colleagues spent 25% or less of their time on these activities.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- Friends of Europe (www.friendsofeurope.org)
- The Atlantic Council (www.atlanticcouncil.org)
- The German Marshall Fund of the United States (www.gmfus.org)
- The American Council on Germany (www.acgusa.org)
- The Council for the United States and Italy (www.conisusa.org)
- Thomas More Institute (www.institut-thomas-more.org)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (www.kas.de/wf/en)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission6 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Feb 2020 - Director-General Olivier Guersent - General discussion on relation UE/Etats-Unis (DG Competition)
- 04 Jul 2019 - Christian Burgsmueller - EU Australia FTA (DG Trade)
- 11 Mar 2019 - Nathalie Chaze - Sustainable use of pesticides (DG Health)
- 05 Nov 2018 - Secretary-General Martin Selmayr - Speech: Elections and geopolitics: What is at stake for the EU and the US ? (DG Secretariat-General)
- 21 Mar 2017 - Jakub Cebula Tomasz Husak - current issues (DG Internal Market)
- 08 Oct 2016 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - transatlantic relations (DG Digital Economy)