Rasmussen Global (RG)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 6.5 FTE (10)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 18
Lobbying costs over the years:
Rasmussen Global (RG)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Rasmussen Global combines a bold strategic approach; analysis, advice, high-level briefings with a strong tactical focus on delivery, campaign execution, communication and media outreach, and influence strategies.
-Association agreements -Energy market -Reforms in Ukraine -Situation in eastern Ukraine -Status of Crimea -Russia Sanctions -Brexit -Trade -Foreign Investments in Europe
Christian IX's Gade 7, 4th floor
Copenhagen K 1111,
Tel: 45 31907900
Rasmussen Global at The Library 40 Avenue de Broqueville 40 Avenue de Broqueville
Tel: 32 28999142
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission18 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 23 Jul 2019 - Fabrice Comptour - European Defence Fund (DG Internal Market)
- 18 Feb 2019 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Enlargement negotiations and Neighbourhood (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)
- 07 Feb 2019 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Geopolitics (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 10 Sep 2018 - Antti Timonen - Future of Europe, SOTEU, European elections 2019, trade policy, VP Katainen's priorities (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 15 Jun 2018 - Elina Melngaile - Situation in Ukraine (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 24 Apr 2018 - Bernd Biervert - State of play Energy Reform in Ukraine (DG Energy Union)
- 24 Apr 2018 - Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič - State of play Energy Reform in Ukraine (DG Energy Union)
- 24 Apr 2018 - Commissioner Johannes Hahn - Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 12 Jan 2018 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Fake News (DG Digital Economy)
- 07 Nov 2017 - Xavier Coget - Exchange of view on trade policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 27 Oct 2017 - Antti Timonen - investment screening (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Jun 2017 - Michael DOCZY - Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 08 Jun 2017 - Michael DOCZY - Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 04 May 2017 - Commissioner Johannes Hahn - Ukraine Reform Agenda (DG Neighbourhood)
- 04 May 2017 - Michael DOCZY - Ukraine Reform Agenda (DG Neighbourhood)
- 07 Mar 2017 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Neighbourhood policy (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)
- 24 Feb 2017 - Michael DOCZY - Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 25 Feb 2016 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Discussion about Neighbourhood and Enlargement negotiations (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)