WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 11 FTE (16)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 14
Meetings with European Commission: 11
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Nove is an advisory agency in public affairs and communication.
Our team includes senior professionals with extensive experience in Brussels and a group of talented consultants with solid sector-specific expertise. We work as an extension of our clients’ team and use our public affairs expertise to support their operations.
Nove provides public affairs and strategic communication services to organisations willing to develop their presence at the heart of the European Union (EU) and/or establish a constructive dialogue with institutions and stakeholders contributing to the EU policy-making to maximise their business operations. Our clients include trade associations, companies and not-for profit organisations active in the fields of food & consumer goods, healthcare, ICT, environment, energy, trade and sport. More information, see: www.nove.eu
Rue Paul Emile Janson, 6
Tel: 32 25030295
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
NOVE is a member of the European Public Affairs Consultancies Association (EPACA) and we adhere to the EPACA Code of Conduct
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Ligue de Football Professionnel
European Sugar Refineries Association
Japan Business Council in Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition
Specialty Equipment Market Association
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
Association Européenne des Audioprothésistes
Associazione delle Industrie del Dolce e della Pasta italiane
Tate & Lyle
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission11 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 21 Feb 2018 - Filomena Chirico - EU research framework (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 01 Feb 2018 - Maria Asenius Miguel Ceballos Baron - Sugar industry needs access to raw material / Expected market development (DG Trade)
- 07 Dec 2016 - Elisabetta Siracusa - General Agri business (DG Agriculture)
- 24 May 2016 - Raquel Lucas - Meeting with Ivana Di Martino to raise awareness on food poverty which persists in Europe and threatens children in particular. Exchange of views on EU efforts to fight poverty and social exclusion. (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 26 Apr 2016 - Friedrich-Nikolaus Von Peter - Connected cars (DG Transport)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Michael Hager - cloud (DG Digital Economy)
- 12 Apr 2016 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade agreement with Mexico (DG Trade)
- 02 Dec 2015 - Marco Valletta - Food waste (DG Health)
- 15 Apr 2015 - Michael Hager - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 28 Jan 2015 - Carlo Zadra - Data Protection Package (DG Presidency)