WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 9.5 FTE (11)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
AliénorEU is a European policies' consulting agency.
Our activities in our different fields of expertise (Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Welfare, Raw materials and waste, Fisheries, aquaculture and Maritime Affairs, Transport, EU Research and projects):
- Monitoring EU and international developments
- EU networking
- EU funding opportunities consultancy
- Organisation of events
- Interest representation
- Organisation of debates and training sessions
- Building partnerships under EU Projects
- Institutional communication services
Policies concerning: Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Welfare, Raw materials and waste, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Maritime Affairs, EU Research, Transport and projects.
de l'Industrie, 11
Tel: 32 027200073
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
AliénorEU has won a tender to provide the secretariat services to the Aquaculture Advisory Council, a body benefiting from an EU Grant.
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 10 Jun 2020 - Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle - Animal welfare (including housing types), sustainable food systems, reform of the CAP (DG Agriculture)
- 01 Apr 2020 - Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle - To present the European foie gras sector and to discuss European issues, in particular marketing standards for poultry. (DG Agriculture)
- 22 Jan 2019 - Marco Valletta - Rabbit welfare (DG Health)
- 22 Jan 2019 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Rabbit welfare (DG Health)
- 15 May 2018 - Marco Valletta - Recent initiatives on avian influenza (DG Health)
- 21 Apr 2017 - Lucie Mattera - Discussion on limits for cash payments with EU Federation of Jewellery (DG Economics & Tax)
- 13 Mar 2017 - Marco Valletta Nathalie Chaze - Avian influenza epidemic affecting the European foie gras sector (DG Health)
- 13 Mar 2017 - Tom Tynan - Business discussion (DG Trade)
- 14 Oct 2016 - Marco Valletta - Animal health, Animal welfare (DG Health)