WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
700,000€ - 799,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 24
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
We are a leading provider of enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a strong focus on customer relationship management, or CRM, service offerings to our customers. Our company was founded on the concept of delivering CRM applications via the Internet, or “cloud.” We introduced our first CRM solution in February 2000 and we have expanded our offerings with new editions, solutions and enhanced features, through internal development and acquisitions.
Our mission is to help our customers transform themselves into “customer companies” by empowering them to connect with their customers in entirely new ways. With our four core service offerings, involving sales force automation, customer service and support automation, marketing automation, and the platform, we provide a next generation customer platform.
Our service offerings are intuitive and easy-to-use, can be deployed rapidly, customized easily and integrated with other platforms and enterprise applications, or apps. We deliver our solutions as a service via all the major Internet browsers and on leading major mobile device operating systems.
We sell to businesses of all sizes and in almost every industry worldwide on a subscription basis, primarily through our direct sales efforts and also indirectly through partners, our platform and other developers.
* The EU’s Digital Strategy * The European Commission’s White Paper On Artificial Intelligence - A European approach to excellence and trust * The European Data Strategy * The Industrial Strategy Package * The Digital Services Act * Proposal for a Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications (e-Privacy Regulation) * The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield * Proposal for a Regulation on preventing the dissemination of terrorist content online and its fundamental rights implications * Proposal for a Regulation on European Production and Preservation Orders for electronic evidence in criminal matters (e-evidence Regulation) * The European Green Deal * The European Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025 * The United Kingdom's withdrawal and its future relationship with the European Union.
Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
San Francisco CA 94105
Tel: 1 415-901-7000
Da Vincilaan 9
Tel: 32 2 580 00 00
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
* BSA | The Software Alliance: www.bsa.org (http://www.bsa.org/)
* American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union: http://www.amchameu.eu/
* IAB Europe https://www.iabeurope.eu/
* Information Technology Industry Council: https://www.itic.org/
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
European Internet Forum (EIF)
Meetings with European Commission24 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 20 Feb 2020 - Lucrezia Busa Geneviève Tuts - General presentation of the activities of the Group (DG Justice)
- 19 Feb 2020 - Werner Stengg - Digital priorities of the new Commission (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 24 Jan 2019 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Artificial intelligence/Technology/ Research and Innovation/Entrepreneurship (DG Research)
- 24 Jan 2019 - Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente - Artificial intelligence/Technology/ Research and Innovation/Entrepreneurship (DG Research)
- 30 Nov 2018 - Acting Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Meeting with Amy Weaver, President, Legal and General Counsel (DG Informatics)
- 31 Oct 2018 - Marie Frenay - AI (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Jun 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Women in Digital, Digital Skills (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 15 May 2018 - Acting Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Meeting with Casey Coleman, SVP Government Solutions (DG Informatics)
- 14 May 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Presentation of Salesforce's activities (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 23 Apr 2018 - Andrea Almeida Cordero - Gender equality (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 08 Dec 2017 - Maximilian Strotmann - Free flow of data, GDPR (DG Digital Single Market)
- 08 Dec 2017 - Juhan Lepassaar Stig Joergen Gren - Free Flow of Data initiative and GDPR (DG Digital Single Market)
- 07 Dec 2017 - Wojtek Talko - Privacy Shield and International Data Flows (DG Justice)
- 03 Mar 2017 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Discussion on the recent Communication on Building a European Data Economy and the EU-US Privacy Shild (DG Digital Single Market)
- 03 Mar 2017 - Kevin O'Connell - GDPR (DG Justice)
- 27 Oct 2016 - Anna Herold - Competition (DG Digital Economy)
- 26 Oct 2016 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg - data economy (DG Internal Market)
- 27 Sep 2016 - Stig Joergen Gren - Free Flow of Data, Digitization of the European Industry (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 Sep 2016 - Kevin O'Connell - Data protection (DG Justice)
- 01 Dec 2015 - Juhan Lepassaar Laure Chapuis-Kombos - DSM strategy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 01 Dec 2015 - Michael Hager - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 12 Nov 2015 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - ongoing negociations for the conclusion of a new framework between EU and the US (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 May 2015 - Juhan Lepassaar Kamila Kloc - DSM (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 May 2015 - Michael Hager - Salesforce (DG Digital Economy)