EVN AG (EVN)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 3
Lobbying costs over the years:
EVN AG (EVN)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
EVN is a leading, international and publicly listed energy and environmental Services Company, with headquaters in Lower Austria, the country's largest federal province. Based on state-of-the art infrastructure, EVN provides its home market with electricity, natural gas, heat, drinking water and waste water teatment, wate incineration and related services from a single supplier. Furthermore, the company operates cable TV and telecommunication networks and offers various energy services for private and business customers as well as municipalities as part of its portfolio. The energy business abroad includes retailing both electricity and natural gas in Germany, electricity in Bulgaria, Macedonia, and natural gas in Croatia. Further business activities EVN pursues are production and retail of heat in Bulgaria, the procurement of electricity, natural gas and other primary energy sources, and the trade of electricity and gas on wholesale markets.
- Energy Union, Green Deal - Gas Package, Methane strategy - RES Directive - Climate and energy policy, ETS, energy efficiency - External energy policy - Internal Energy Market Communication - Citizens Energy Forum - Ecodesign and labelling - Energy Community activities - Financial market regulation, REMIT, MiFID, EMIR, MAR, CAD - Taxonomy - Data protection legislation
Maria Enzersdorf 2344
Tel: 43 2236 200 0
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- Oesterreichs Energie
- FGW, Fachverband der Gas- und Wärmeversorgungsunternehmungen
- Oesterreichs Energie
- WKO, Wirtschaftskammer Österreich
- IV, Industriellenvereinigung Österreich
- EMI, Energy Managent Institute, Sofia
- IGU, International Gas Union
- EDSO for Smart Grids
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Coal Advisory Group#X00807 #Adolf Aumüller#http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=807 #Member #B#Industry, Academia/Research, Professionals
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Mr. Adolf Aumüller, is a member of Coal Advisory Group (CAG) representing common interest of Coal users or related research centres.
Meetings with European Commission3 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 14 Nov 2018 - Adam Romanowski - Bulgarian Energy Market (DG Energy Union)
- 27 Jan 2016 - David Mueller Johannes Noack - Enlargement candidates and Acquis Communautaire (DG Budget and Administration)
- 26 Jan 2016 - Dagmara Koska - Energy security; Energy infrastructure (DG Energy Union)